You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

The Last Tour

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh yeah baby!, yes! yes!
I love you... thank you
Sonia

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know tracklist before donwload. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Live 11 - The Last Tour (CD 1)

intro (Cleveland 1966)
Day Tripper (Cleveland 1966)
show interruption (Cleveland 1966)
I Feel Fine (Cleveland 1966)
intro (Toronto 1966) (afternoon)
If I Needed Someone (Toronto 1966) (afternoon)
intro (Toronto 1966) (evening)
Rock and Roll Music (Toronto 1966) (evening)
She's A Woman (Toronto 1966) (evening)
If I Needed Someone (Toronto 1966) (evening)
Day Tripper (Toronto 1966) (evening)
Baby's In Black (Toronto 1966) (evening)
I Feel Fine (Toronto 1966) (evening)
Yesterday (Toronto 1966) (evening)
I Wanna Be Your Man (Toronto 1966) (evening)
Nowhere Man (Toronto 1966) (evening)
Paperback Writer (Toronto 1966) (evening)
Long Tall Sally (Toronto 1966) (evening)
outro (Toronto 1966) (evening)
She's A Woman (Boston 1966)
Long Tall Sally (Boston 1966)
intro (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
Rock and Roll Music (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
She's A Woman (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
If I Needed Someone (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
Day Tripper (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
Baby's In Black (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
I Feel Fine (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
Yesterday (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
I Wanna Be Your Man (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
Nowhere Man (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
Paperback Writer (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)
Long Tall Sally (Memphis 1966) (afternoon)


Live 11 - The Last Tour (CD 2)

intro (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Rock and Roll Music (Memphis 1966) (evening)
She's A Woman (Memphis 1966) (evening)
If I Needed Someone (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Day Tripper (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Baby's In Black (Memphis 1966) (evening)
I Feel Fine (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Yesterday (Memphis 1966) (evening)
I Wanna Be Your Man (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Nowhere Man (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Paperback Writer (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Long Tall Sally (Memphis 1966) (evening)
Rock and Roll Music-She's A Woman (St Louis 1966)
intro (New York 1966)
She's A Woman (New York 1966)
If I Needed Someone (New York 1966)
I Feel Fine (New York 1966)
Yesterday (New York 1966)
Paperback Writer (New York 1966)
outro (New York 1966)
Rock and Roll Music (San Francisco 1966)
She's A Woman (San Francisco 1966)
If I Needed Someone (San Francisco 1966)
Day Tripper (San Francisco 1966)
Baby's In Black (San Francisco 1966)
I Feel Fine (San Francisco 1966)
Yesterday (San Francisco 1966)
I Wanna Be Your Man (San Francisco 1966)
Nowhere Man (San Francisco 1966)
Paperback Writer (San Francisco 1966)
Long Tall Sally (San Francisco 1966)

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

an understatement...

Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you but do my ears decieve me? Is track two actually "She Loves You"??

A.P.$lasH said...

:) No, you ears are ok, it IS "She Loves You". Looks like they've made an error in the track listing. At least, I prefer to think that way. It could be worse to have track 2 from another album, inserted into this compilation by mistake. Anyway, judging by it's awful quality, second track belongs to Live 11 and there is absolutely no doubt about it :)

Anonymous said...

"There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available." - Sadly, it looks like the site you are referencing has gone away. I was able to find an old version of the site on the wayback machine. Anyone have a new list to this info?

Loserlist69 said...

Magic Alex,
The Purple Chick site had some problems with their server and has moved.

Their new url address:
http://www.webgrafikk.com/beatles/pc/index.html

Anonymous said...

hi mates.. the new released "Revolution… Take Your Knickers Off, two-CD set from His Master’s Choice|"
sounds definitely worth considering
for upping here in the not to distant future,
Now is probably a bit too risky
what with all the fuss and focus of internet attention for the long version Revolution take 20..
but maybe a few months from now when its faded off the radar ???

Anonymous said...

WOW...you mean Revolution Take 20 WITHOUT the Yoko "commentary"??

Holy moly, THAT would be fantastic if true...one can only hope.

If this could be posted here, I'd probably have to seek medical intervention due to extreme blissfulness... :)

Any word on this, MGS? Sounds too good to be true, but I do recall reading some such on Beatles Forum...

Thanks again for all you do :D

Anonymous said...

Mr. Kite! Revolution 1 take 20 without the Yoko comentary is available at the web, have been in youtube for a few days, and for download in another blogs, but is dangerous yet to post it here, the Apple cops are watching.
Sonia

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sonia! :)

It's gone from yootoob, but i did find an mp3 out there in the rascally hinterlands...

...and i'm speechless (or typeless)...i'm got a freakin' acid smile a mile wide...maybe one of those flashbacks i was promised and never got ;)

seriously, this release is important and fantastic, and I seriously hope to find a flac et al of it some day...right now I'm probably gonna listen to it on the pute for about a dozen times.

WOW...after all these years, I've finally heard take 20 in legible form. Nice day indeed!

Anonymous said...

Amazing world we now enjoy.
Right now at this precise moment in time, GOOGLE plus 2 or 3 key words puts us less than 10 minutes away from hearing the flac version we most desire.....

Morninggloryseed said...

Guys, someone want to email me at morninggloryseed@hotmail.com with information about this outtake? Please!!!!! I must have it.

Not to be boastful, but Apple can't do anything to my server as it is located in an unfriendly country. If they shut this blog down, I will simply open another. I already have several mirrors that I can activate.

Morninggloryseed said...

Ok, found it just now...so no need or the emails. With all else out there, why is it a bad idea to post to? Just want to know what you guys think.

Morninggloryseed said...

And PS, its fucking amazing.

Anonymous said...

In googling for PC CD artm I found blog has nicely done CD art for 10 and 11 of the live series, and some other purple chick titles that don't have CD art in BZ.

http://wogew.blogspot.com/2009/02/final-pc-live-out.html