You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

George Martin And His Orchestra Play Help!

9 comments:

Morninggloryseed said...

reloaded...sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I've been looking for this for a long time! (Do you have the others please - Off the Beatle track, Instrumentally salutes the Beatle girls?)

Anonymous said...

...and the Hard Day's Night one too, just to add to the wish list ;)

Thanks for this!

Anonymous said...

would be great to see the new DESS red wax versions of PEPPER and WITH THE BEATLES - any chance?

Morninggloryseed said...

Yeah, will be posted as soon as I get 'em.

Anonymous said...

From what I can tell, George Martin only did 3 instrumental Beatles music LPs--Off the Beatle Track, Help, and Instrumentally Salutes the Beatle Girls. Is there really a Hard Day's Night one by GM (other than his instrumental tracks on the HDN US soundtrack)?

reayx5 said...

Many thanks, as always, for the great material.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Re the post above, yes there is a Martin AHDN album, distinct from the UA soundtrack. Spizer's book had pics and track info, not handy at moment but I do recall the cover, showed the lads in different colours and a "fanned" multiple image effect. Hard to describe really, but trust me it does exist, and unfortunately is the one I'm having a hard time finding.

If anyone can come up with it, it'll be MGS of course :)

Cheers,
Mr. Kite!

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right, Mr. K. I'm glad I asked that question. When I'd tried to google it, there was so much for 'George Martin A Hard Day's Night' that I didn't see anything on it. But there it is in the Spizer Capitol Albums book. It's subtitle is "By Popular Demand" and that immediately brings results in a google search. Great cover too! Thanks, and let's hope MGS can locate it! :)