You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!

17 comments:
MGS, you and your friends keep amazing me everytime with your great site! Thanks a lot for this one! Greetings! Vincent
WOW!! this is simply the best Beatles site. Great to have you back again, and with such gems as this movie. Thank you very much.
Honey: any chance to post a book?, this one: "Recording the Beatles" By Kevin Ryan & Brian Kehew. I don't know you've got other sources.
Sonia
hey Julio i have the orginal
Or Post movie how Son of Dracula
Now Son Of Dracula...That would be cool!!!!
Thanks a lot! Very nice site!
hi.. this is one of the most amazing sites ever.
As a fan, I am very concerned if your extra generosity
may inadvertantly risk the long term survival of this excellent online music collection.
Please be carefull, and seriously consider if posting movies, which are available on commercial DVD,
is such a good idea.
Too many good blogs have been shut down for that reason, gaining bad reaction from mercyless movie copyright lawyers and their online snitches and thugs.
I have to agree with the previous Anon, above. We'd hate to lose you.
Thanks.
I'm being mindful. Any true commercial releases will only be posted in a lossy format (i.e. MP3 for CDs and .avi, etc for movies).
thanks mgs! always wanted to see this, in whatever quality. I didn't think it was commercially available, actually.
Thanks again
Mr. Kite!
Yep it is still available at Amazon (I bought mine recently). This is a great black comedy though, and well worth having even if Mr Lennon's performance amounts to just a few minutes.
Andy.
Now available!!!!!!!! Beatles Live 11 - The Last Tour (Purple Chick). We are waiting sweetie. I really thank you. We clap our hands and stomp our feet for you.
Sonia
Hmmm...tried to play movie on Windows Media Player, had to dwnload codec first, now it works picture-wise but NO SOUND! arrrgggg...
Anyone more savvy re 'putes can help please? What am I doing wrong? The picture is fine, but absolutely no sound is to be heard.
Many thanks in advance,
Mr. Kite!
download VLC media player. I don't know how to play AVI files with WMP either.
No disrespect guys but you can buy this for the cost of a couple of beers at Amazon....is it worth the hassle??
Thanks as always, mgs. I'll give it a try.
Post a Comment