You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!
35 comments:
Has anyone has any problems with extracting Disc 1 of the Russian White Album?
WinRAR says that "I Will" is a corrupt file and "Julia" is entirely missing.
>when I tried to burn Hard Day's
>Night disk 3 using Burrrn, I get a
>message saying it won't work because
>of a inconsistant TOC. And, indeed,
>when I tried burning, the disk
>wouldn't work.
I don't know my friend. Maybe try manually extracting each song into a new folder? Or manually copy each song? I'm just not very tech-oriented.
Shea Stadium DVD didn't work... neither on my PC or a standalone DVD. ¿What could I do? I tried copying the disc to hard drive and deleting those .txt and .jpg files and then burned another disc but it didn't play. Please help me. Thanks.
Hi, I have encountered 9 broken files (tracks 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 23, 24, 25) while trying to extract from Volume 1 of the Abbey Road - Deluxe edition by Purple Chick.
Thanks, Brad
I would reload it. I just downloaded it and it works fine.
I heard some pops in the Strawberry Fields intro on MMT-MFSL...anyone else?
There seems to be a problem with track 2 on the Dexterized US Rubber Soul. When trying to convert the file to WAV it says no source file found.
All other files are OK.
hello...! impossible to have the lastest upgrades...all the links broken down? i would think this marvellous blog goes on!!! thanks to MGS, Winz, etc..Gldfinger
hello MGS.....what's happens since yesterday? impossible to download any item...thank you..
hello MGS...impossible to douwnload since 4 days,I tried 3 differents browsers...Did you change the network server? Must I registrer here? Thank you...Goldfinger
MGS,
Thank you for your excellent site and all of your generous efforts. I hope you can help me. I am having a problem with one of the links (but it's not a broken link). I just don't know how to download it properly.
The link in question was posted by you for the Purple Chick album: I Hope We Passed the Audition. I downloaded the album OK and then I wanted to download the song from the link you provided in your comment:
"Only thing lacking is the OOPHased version of Sweet Georgia Brown. It's horrible, so I made my own....link below...
http://tinyurl.com/sweetgeorgia-no-vocal"
When I try to copy and open the link, a wav song file of about 42 MB begins loading into my "temporary folder" but I have no idea how to save this file into a separate wav or other file that I can download and keep with the other "I Hope We Passed the Audition" songs.
Please help out a needy but grateful fan. Thank you.
Al
Right click and hit 'save target as' and save to a folder you can easily find.
MGS,
Thank you for your response. I already tried right-clicking on the link several times and this does not work. Instead of giving me the option "save target as", it gives me a number of other options: Cut, Copy, Paste, Edit Hyperlink, Select Hyperlink, Open Hyperlink, Copy Hyperlink, Remove Hyperlink." I have tried all of the above and none of them allow me to save the small 42 MB file.
Is there something I'm doing wrong? Please help me.
Could you please consider manually adding a "Link to Download" link on the "I Hope We Passed the Audition" page for this small file? This would ensure that any future visitors to the page can easily download the file without the problems I am having. Please consider doing this and keep up the excellent work.
Thank you.
Al
I can't get half the tracks on Lazy Tortoise November 1963 to load into Burrnn
I 've download many files with great success, Thank You Very Much!
It seems all files are down today.
Maybe Rapidshare or Megaupload (or some service like that)is the answer where bloggers can still get free downloads with patience or fast multiple downloads for a fee.
yeah something's gone all wrong today
I hope it's temporary
What about the mirror site you set up just in case?
http://morninggloryseed.blogspot.com/
Is it going to have the same hosting problems?
I'd hate to lose you, buddy!
Hi,
Thank you for all of your hard work in uploading this fantastic collection. I am trying to complete my A/B Road Collection and the link to Jan 29 is broken. Is there any way that you could repair?
Thanks again for all you do!!!!
PC
This looks fantastic! I haven't been able to find a flac version of the Complete BBC Sessions 2004 Update on any of the torrents.
But unfortunately, I'm not having much luck here. I've downloaded the first five discs in the Complete BBC Sessions, but can't extract the files. I've tried downloading each file multiple times, and have tried extracting multiple times with Winzip, Winrar, and 7Zip, on two different computers.
I went to the parent directory and tried from there, with same results. I did find the iso file in the parent directory, and was able to access the files from there. But all of the files in the iso are in mp3 format! Is that also true of the files compressed into zip and rar format?
Thanks,
Daniel
Hi,
"I remember Jeep" is missing from All Things Must Pass Disc 2.
Cheers.
Thanks for uploading all this great Beatles music! Could you possibly check the link for A/B Road January 29th? It seems to be dead.
Thanks again!
a/b road 29 january link is not working.
cheers
A Hard Day's Night - Deluxe Edition Volume 1
Labels: Purple Chick
Please note, errors on both -
PC-AHDN-1 (Disc 1)
12 - You Can't Do That.flac
30 - I Should Have Known Better (Making AHDN).flac
Neither will decode, nor play.
Are you capable of fixing these?
Thanks
HI
The download link for Disc 01 of the Complete BBC sessions takes me to Yahoo Japan.
Thanks in advance.
Rowland from Australia
A Hard Day's Night - Dr. E's Blue Box - any chance of repairing the file? Please... please...
Chris
Many thanks for great works.
Currently Link for AB Road 29th Jan:
http://www.blogger.com/coming%20soon
appears not found.
Could you please repair that?
Kind regards
I seem to be unable to link to any of the Purple Chick downloads I've tried - are they down?
Thanks for this site! The link for Ebbetts US Apple Stereo Yellow Submarine is broken.
I seem to be unable to link to any of the Purple Chick downloads I've tried - are they down? Please could you repair them, please?
Thanks for your awesome site... apparently all the older links are broken. I have been unsuccessful at Purple Chick or Dr. ebbetts downloads.
WHERE'S ALL THE LINKS?...NOTHING COMES UP EXCEPT SOME PAGE SHOWING NO LINKS FOR ANY OF YOUR DOWNLOADS
Everything seems not to link up to anything except some Radio879.com page. What kind of scam is this?
All of your links bring me to radio879.com
everyone of your links is broken or leads to spam. what a waste of time why don't you just remove this fucking site.
Everything goes to radio879.com
All links are broken
I want to cry
Post a Comment