You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!

11 comments:
Is this an update/upgrade?
I've never posted this before, so its new to this board...but this is the standard PC issue...no updates for this one.
thanks as always, mgs :)
love this stuff. any of the George Martin beatlezak lps in the good Doc's arsenal? Just curious...
been said before, worth repeating. Best site ever!
I seem to recall a Purple Chick version of this from the old 6plus3 blog that was expanded... but can't seem to locate it... Am I dreaming this?
Oh and I second the "Best Site Ever" comment...
428 mb - this is the only Purple Chick version ie. expanded to 30 tracks (the original LP had 20).
Thanks. OK, found it... It was not Purple Chick rather a 4 Disc set on Adam VIII label including 120 songs. Same title though...
Thank you for this and all the other treasures on your site. it's by far my favorite site on the net. You don't have any plans to go private do you? If so, i'd love to join up.
You're the greatest!
Thanks
WOW, this is better than the best site ever, just when I was giving up on not completing my Dr E collection you guys complete me!
Keep up the great work. I love this site!!!
I may lose the server in Feburary. I am looking into doing whatever I can to either take it over, or purchase a new one and figure out how to transfer everything. If anyone has advice, or thinks I should ask for donations to purchase another year of space, I am all ear.`
I think you should ask for paypal donations however small every little bit would help.
I second that, count me in, I'd gladly donate to keep this treasure up and thriving.
I'll be looking for any posts that tell me how to help. Thanks as always for the magic on this site!
Mr. Kite!
Post a Comment