You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

Live 08 - Sheaken, Not Stirred

7 comments:

Morninggloryseed said...

New from Purple chick. It should be available for download by the end of today.

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. I think there's another one on the way aswell "Bowled Over".

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I saw these pop up on the lil green devil, but thought I'd wait incase they turned up here. i didn't want the dent in my ratio there! haha

Thanks for your fab board here!

Anonymous said...

Audiarchivist,
Unless it's changed, I seem to remember that the lil' green devil doesn't have strict user ratio rules. The ratio count is fairly meaningless.

chris067 said...

Music : Rock : Lossless
The Beatles
Live 08 - Sheaken, Not Stirred
Purple Chick

DISC ONE

Shea Stadium, New York, NY - 15 August, 1965
1: intro (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
2: Twist And Shout (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
3: She's A Woman (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
4: I Feel Fine (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
5: Dizzy Miss Lizzy (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
6: Ticket To Ride (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
7: Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
8: Can't Buy Me Love (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
9: Baby's In Black (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
10: I Wanna Be Your Man (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
11: A Hard Day’s Night (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
12: Help! (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
13: I'm Down (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)
14: outro (The Greatest Live Moment Of Their Career)

Atlanta Stadium, Atlanta, GA - 18 August, 1965
15: intro (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
16: Twist And Shout (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
17: She's A Woman (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
18: I Feel Fine (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65 + Vinyl To The Core)
19: Dizzy Miss Lizzy (Vinyl To The Core + piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
20: Ticket To Ride (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
21: Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
22: Can't Buy Me Love (Lennon-McCartney) (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
23: Baby's In Black (Lennon-McCartney) (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
24: I Wanna Be Your Man (Lennon-McCartney) (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
25: intro (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
26: Help! (Lennon-McCartney) (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)
27: I'm Down (Lennon-McCartney) (piece de resistance: Atlanta ‘65)



DISC TWO

Sam Houston Coliseum, Houston, TX - 19 August, 1965 (afternoon)
1: intro (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
2: Twist And Shout (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
3: She's A Woman (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
4: I Feel Fine (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
5: Dizzy Miss Lizzy (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
6: Ticket To Ride (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
7: Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
8: Can't Buy Me Love (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
9: Baby's In Black (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
10: I Wanna Be Your Man (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
11: A Hard Day’s Night (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
12: Help! (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
13: I'm Down (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
14: outro (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)


Sam Houston Coliseum, Houston, TX - 19 August, 1965 (evening)
15: intro (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
16: Twist And Shout (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
17: She's A Woman (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
18: I Feel Fine (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
19: Dizzy Miss Lizzy (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
20: Ticket To Ride (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
21: Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
22: Can't Buy Me Love (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
23: Baby's In Black (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
24: I Wanna Be Your Man (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
25: A Hard Day’s Night (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
26: Help! (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
27: I'm Down (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)
28: outro (The Ultimate Live Collection Volume 1)



Volume eight in the 'you probably already have most of this' live collection.
The beginning of the Beatles’ second U.S. tour marked the start of their performing decline. Purple Chick discs: fan created and NEVER FOR SALE!!!

You know the drill. Just a little audio tweaking where necessary. Probably most noticeable in the Atlanta show.

Also, this might be the first time the Atlanta tape has appeared glitchless.

Purple Chick discs are fan created and NEVER FOR SALE!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great set to burn to CD

not applicable said...

Not sure if you even check this site regularly anymore, but I was wondering if you're aware of any recordings from comiskey park august 20, 1965. This collection has the dates around this show, does a recording exist to your knowledge? I assume not, since it was not released on a Purple Chick collection.