You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

The Beatles (US Stereo LP)

7 comments:

Marcão said...

Hi. Thank you very much for all these amazing posts!! I would like to ask you if there's any chance to post this one: The Beatles - Abbey Road (US Stereo LP - Apple)??

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

any difference with this and the uk version?

Anonymous said...

Just to say thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

They say the US version wasnt mastered to LP with as much care, leaving it void of bass and highs. Some say it was also compressed further but Ive not yet A/Bed the two to actually see. Now I know what to do next time Im bored.

Anonymous said...

just have to give praise and thanks for this wonderful Beatlesgem of a site!

And the U.S. WA...mother's milk, you might say...and first record I ever bought, in 1972 at 9 years old, b/c i had to replace older sister's 1968 copy which was scratched beyond listenability...not that that stopped us :)

I'm assuming this is the Harrison re-master, I'm pretty sure the original Capitol 'mix' didn't make it out to the shops.

Thanks again to infinity!

Cheers,
Mr. Kite!

Anonymous said...

harrison remaster?

Anonymous said...

I think the Harrison is a myth. He never went to the US to do that.