You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!

14 comments:
I know this works, but I cannot figure out how to get it to work. I burned the .iso file to disc, but when I put the disc that I've burned back in...nothing happens, I just see the .iso file on the disc. Let me know if you guys have any issues.
Hm..when I try to extract it, it gives an error and the album containes nothing.
Try again, I was still uploading it to the server when I posted this. It was probably just not completely loaded when you clicked to download.
This site just gets better & better. This is a mega rare item, thank you for this. No problem with my download by the way!!
I can't open the file, it is corrupt. Please fix! Thanks for your great blog! Mortimer
hi.. the downloaded rar tests as ok in winrar, but the iso it contains tests as corrupt.
Any advice ?
many thanks
ok.. dont have any iso testing software [eg isobuster / daemon tools /etc]installed on this PC.
so, just risked wasting a CD blank.
Just Burnt iso with IMGBURN at a slow cautious 4x.
Verification failed with too many errors to be bothered continuing verification to completion !!!
However, the CDrom does open, and data can be read.
But without dedicating hours to opening every file on the CDrom.. can't confirm to what extent all the data extracts and if it all works 100%.
So, do you have the origional iso which tests 100% ok,
and can be repacked if necessary ?
thanks
FWIW, I burnt a CD-R in imgburn and had the same experience - problems with verification, but the CDR seems to play fine.
However, I also burnt a DVD-R of the same file, which imgburn converted on the fly, and that verified with no errors.
In other words, it works with a bit of cunning and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
http://tinyurl.com/bbc2004
That is a link to the iso file as I downloaded it (I did not put it in a zip).
I burnt mine using Nero burning Rom and it appears to be fine. All the links work and have checked most of the audio and that's fine too. All in all a great addition to my already groaning CD shelf.
Cheers Andy.
Hi, Thank you many beatle boots for us, I enjoy so much!
This BBC #11, So rare, I want to hear.
I could downloaded, but my MacBook can not mount it.
Please information or fix file.
From Tokyo with love & peace.
Well, I've got Linux Ubuntu, I burned the file and it works perfectly. You can to extract the content from the .iso file with winiso (a Microsoft aplication I guess) and run the archives without burn them, just double click on "index.html" and check it on line.
THANK YOU FOR THIS AND FOR AL
Martino
PS: excuse my english
I finally got around to burning this, and I'm happy to say that my disc appears to be fine. Some of the artwork doesn't preview, but I already have it so that's no big deal. The mp3's play fine, at least the ones I've tried.
Thanks again, MGS!
I extracted the file using MagicISO without burning. Everything in the file works perfectly. Thanks for your hard work MGS.....
Post a Comment