You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

Donations, Donations

If anyone wants to contribute to another year (we need $40), please send paypal payment to...

jenelle_karns86@yahoo.com

After a long delay, I will be making new posts this week.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

in a word, DONE...or will be shortly.

Yee...and Haw as well :D

Cheers,
Mr. Kite!

Anonymous said...

in another word, DONE for real, just printed confirmation. Mr. Jackson on way, bringing box of Good News Chocolates in case Ol' Clapper drops by... :D

Thanks for everything already, and glad to read that there's more BeatleMagic to come :D :D

Mr. Kite!

wm said...

Done!

Very glad to help.

Thanks again!

William

Long Island Steve said...

Just dropped a little donation in the paypal box myself.
THANKS! and looking forward to more goodies.

chris067 said...

Small donation just done.
Thanks for all !

Morninggloryseed said...

Thanks so much guys. My girlfriend said nearly all we need came in. I am sorry nothing has been posted, but I have not been to work where I upload....flood in the house and I've had to deal with that. But back on Tuesday and new posts will be up then. I am so grateful guys...thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yay!

and we should be (and hopefully are) thanking YOU. Let me know if anything else needed, $$ or otherwise.

Did you hear that the Good Doctor has just released the DMM (Direct Metal Mastered) German White Album? Early reviews say it's the BOMB, incredible spectrum of sound, etc. I'm salivating, the WA is my holy grail, sts, and I've always thought of all the Beatles albums that's the one I've thought would benefit most from a re-master.

But I digress...thanks again, and can't wait for return of the (Morning) Glory!

Cheers,
Mr. Kite!
(Alan)

Morninggloryseed said...

I know...and I'm working hard to get it. I do have the Doc's new needle drop of the Japanese Abbey Road and that should be posted here Mon or Tue.

Anonymous said...

There a number of new Ebbett's since you've been away. Both Jap red wax mono's (Sgt Pepper & With The Beatles)plus Ringo's Blast From The Past amongst others and the next Purple Chick live's are due.....phew!!! I think I'd better have a lie down.

Kwork said...

If you do torrent, and are able to get on Demonoid, the DMM Ebbetts White Album is there now and well seeded. So are the first four Ebbetts lp rips of the Led Zeppelin albums. I think the DMM White was also recently posted to UseNet.

Morninggloryseed said...

Somehow missed it there...am going back to look again.

Anonymous said...

Well, PC Live 10 & 11 are in the oven yet, but try this one: Abbey Road (Japanese Stereo LP) Pro-Use Series, definitly I want it.
Thank you for the magic and the sparks MGS, I'm gonna marry you
SONIA

Anonymous said...

Please can you upload "the beatles and the great concert at shea"? includes all the original line recording and the other performers, as well as, the bbc recording and interviews, 2 cds!!!!!!!!...PLEASE!!!!!!!

Morninggloryseed said...

Donations met. Everything is paid for another year, and I am so grateful folks. I have about $10 extra which is going to a special account (ok, its an envelope in a file in my filing cabinet) for next year. I will leave a link for future offerings. Hopefully I will always have the choice of splitting the cost with the other folks who pay for the server, but I can't say that will always be the case and I know it costs more than what I needed to back a server and domain by myself.

Anyways, thanks again. I really appreciate the support.

Long Island Steve said...

MGS,

May I speak for all (who donated)and say you are very welcome. The White Album comments were fun to follow. I enjoyed that DMM version very much. Maybe you could add a forum section for discussion and questions. Keep up the FANTASTIC work.

LIS