You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

Shea Loves You - The Beatles Live At Shea Stadium

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last 3 parts of one ISO-file split in 7 parts with WinRAR. The other 4 parts were published here over the last two days.

Collect all 7 parts in one subdirectory. UnRAR the first part and the other 6 parts will unpack automatically to one ISO-file. Burn the ISO-file onto a DVD-R and there you are: The Beatles Live At Shea Stadium transferred from the original ABC Network master broadcast tape. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

If your new DVD doesn't play in your home DVD player, don't turn that DVD into a coaster yet. Here's what you need to do:
1. Copy the folders (AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS) you just burned from the DVD ROM into a new folder on your PC's C:/ drive.
2. Remove the following files from the VIDEO_TS folder: "Beatles - 1965-08-15 Shea (Darthdisc)" (text document), "Beatles - 1965-08-15 Shea (Darthdisc) front", and "Beatles - 1965-08-15 Shea (Darthdisc) back" (2 JPEGs).
3. Now you can burn your new DVD again, and it should play in your stand-alone DVD player.

Anonymous said...

just completed download
INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!

man, you are too much

Anonymous said...

this is great stuff, thanks! I followed the instructions but the resulting DVD burned from the ISO file does not appear to have audio. When I follow step 2 in the reburn process, the AUDIO_TS folder is empty. Did I do something wrong in the ISO burn process?

Anonymous said...

You have to burn as a DVD-Video. Just put the Video_TS directory from the ISO-file into the Video_TS directory to burn and make shure you finalize (or close) the DVD. Audio_TS is always empty.

Anonymous said...

aha! thanks for your help, that worked perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Good to hear it worked! Also it's nice to hear your comments on this wonderful DVD!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say "THANKS!" for posting this. I watched some of it yesterday and it was amazing.

Keep the Dr. Ebbetts coming!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic !! Looks great.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

It didn't work... neither on my pc or a standalone DVD. ¿What could I do? I tried copying the disc to hard drive and deleting those .txt and .jpg files and then burned another disc but it didn't play.

Anonymous said...

Please someone help me... :( Could it be because of the DVD region? (I'm in region 1)