You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

Magical Mystery Tour (Russian LP)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off THANK YOu this is the best collection of flacs anywhere, too bad people comprimise the quality with awful mp3.
is it possible,some of the downloads after unzipping show up as a folder which is great, but some do not , just to let you know many thanks !!

Anonymous said...

any difference apart from artwork on these?

Tony said...

You are amazing. Quite honestly, this site is a dream come true. Bravo, mon brave!

Morninggloryseed said...

I don't know...I haven't listened to them yet. :) But I would think they would be standard mixes. Perhaps they sound different due to local processing differences.

Vinz, any word?

Anonymous said...

I found these albums somewhere in a dark corner on the Net and I really don't know if there are differences. I haven't found the time listening to them yet. But I thought they where interesting for the completists here and kinda funny with the, rather elaborate, Russian artwork.

Anonymous said...

yeah the artwork is pretty amazing!

Unknown said...

Hi there. On BootlegZone, there is a AHDN Russian lp of the label Melodiya, also with rare, Russian artwork. Maybe, it is from the same label or serie?