You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

With The Beatles (Japanese Red Wax Mono)

22 comments:

Beat6270 said...

Just had a listen and this beats the offical Apple Cd hands down. Not as muudy as the Apple CD. This will be in the CD player a lot over the next few days.

Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Thank you once again!

PS "I Remember Jeep" has gone AWOL from the Ebbetts ATMP D2 file... :^)

Anonymous said...

This completes the series, and the empty spot in my cd cabinet can now be filled :D

Thank you eternally, mgs. Keeps on getting better all the time!

Cheers,
Mr. Kite!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your generocity! You have by far the best blog in the world ! Please if you could find the new John Lennon at Home FLAC ... It contains the gem "Say it Again"

wm said...

very cool! much appreciated, as always.

william

Anonymous said...

you're the best!!!!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Now the series is complete.
Thank You!!!.

Anonymous said...

Hi. It has been a while. Will any more great stuff be posted at this awesome site?

Anonymous said...

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Doc's Plastic Ono Band would be posted...that would be GREAT :)

Of course, it's ALL good :D

Cheers,
Mr. Kite!

Anonymous said...

Hey what about that PC Live 12 - "The Launch Interruption" - looks nice but I think is fake (don't know really).
Will you post it?
Muchas Gracias, the best blog

Charly

Anonymous said...

Yep it's fake! Nothing more than A/B Road 30th Jan re-packaged with different artwork but a worthy conclusion to the series anyway!

Anonymous said...

Echoing Mr Kite! it would be wonderful to see Doc's Plastic Ono Band...easily one of the best lps of all time.

Thanks again for all your efforts!

William

Lars said...

It's been a hard long time, since the last post, I'm just waiting for that PC Live 12.
Anyway great blog. We wait...

Anonymous said...

Seems everyone's gone on holiday at the moment but check the post a couple above....Just download A/B Road 30th Jan and you have PC 12. It's exactly the same but for the artwork.

Anonymous said...

I know it's the A/B 30th January, but I want the artwork for a homemade.

Mr. Kite! said...

hmmm...no activity for awhile.

however, the 'word verification' thingy ALMOST spells out "guinness", so I guess I must leave a message here ;)

anyroad, best to all and keep 'em coming if at all possible. But y'alls already knew that...

Brilliant! *quaff, quaff*

...erp...'cuse me :D

Long Island Steve said...

There may be no brand new posts (yet) but the archives here are amazing. For those of us who have em all we know that each post is worth the wait (of any length). Thank you MGS for keeping this post alive. Anyone who has not explored all the files here would benefit from a little hunting. Now is the time to get the goodies (Goldies as it were) while they are readily available. Long live this blog!

Mr. Kite! said...

Amen to that, LIS!

I've been going thru the handy links on right side of home page, making sure I have all the UK Mono's, etc. etc. Also, I've had a chance now to make the covers for some discs that I just coulnd't wait for a cover to hear ;)

Long Live MorningGlorySeed!

Mr. Kite!

Sonia said...

Beatles remasters: the end of the good doc? I'm waiting for SPLHCB, mono version.
Cheers,
Sonia

Mr. Kite! said...

Sonia - methinks not, the Good Doc just emailed the info re the 9/9/09 remaster release his own self :D

Hope all is well with everyone!

Anonymous said...

This blog has given me more happiness than I can measure. It's been quiet recently, but it has given me some time to appreciate its many offerings. Not such a bad thing! Thank you so much!

On another note, does there exist a site similar to this for say, The Rolling Stones or The Who?

I hope it's ok to ask...this site has been a miracle for me and I would love to find others like it.

However, I will always remain faithful to THIS ONE!

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Where's the link?