You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!

9 comments:
Thank You MGS,
Always a pleasure to visit your fine site. Looking forward to an A/B comparison with the PBTHAL version which I thought was pretty good in itself. Keep up the great blog!
LIS
Thanks for this, in my opionion the best sounding mono Pepper.
Any news on uploading the UHQR Sgt Pepper. I believe Mirror Spock and Millenium Masters have produced versions.
Thanks again for the site.
You are a legend, MGS. Many thanks for all your efforts!
>Any news on uploading the UHQR....
Yeah, the one I found is a DVD size file. Its going to take me a while to get it. One day soon.
I adore you, but you already know it
Sonia
Thanks ain't enough...but thanks!
:-)
Just posted my A/B re Doc's and the PBTHAL below...in sum, Doc wins by a hair, but both are simply wonderful. Thanks just ain't enough...
Any Mirror Spock in the offing? I've been hearing good things about their drops, but haven't heard any.
Thanks again as always,
Mr. Kite!
(Mrs. Kite! wants to say hello too...good thing she likes The Beatles, I'm not sure I would've married her otherwise...OWWWW!...serves me right ;) )
I'm with Mr. Kite, thanks really isn't enough. We've been waiting for the Red Wax Pepper from the Doc, and we are now happy campers. Can the UHQR really be much better?
I almost skipped these Red Wax versions, but the raves say, "Get it." Looking forward to a listen.
Thanks, as always, Chris
Post a Comment