You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!

9 comments:
First appearance of (regular) Stereo US rubber soul on this site. Previously, we only had the 'dexter' version. Now between you and me, I prefer the Dexter version. I know thats prolly like calling Muhammad a child molesterer to many of you...but that one sounds so warm and nice.
thank you very much MGS for this upgrades for your work in this blog, fantastic...and whats this?...."I know thats prolly like calling Muhammad a child molesterer to many of you"...it's a secret lenguage, there are encrypted words in Rubber soul? Regards...Goldfinger
Well, what I mean is that many Beatle fans do not like what D. Dexter did to their early recordings (i.e. added a ton of reverb). Fair enough in some cases (I Feel Fine, She's A Woman), but with the Rubber Soul album he added just the right amount, and I think it sounds just as wonderful (or better) than the finished UK product without the 'verb. And saying that...I think that may be a blasphemy to many-a-Beatle-fan but that's how I feel.
hello MGS,it's funny....!, i understand now...i like Beatles but i'm not a fundamentalist, like you the dexter version sound at "my ears", better...... thank you...Goldfinger
Hello, great site you have! I'm looking for a few mono's. I would like to see the US Meet the Beatles, US Beatles 65, US Help (+ the stereo) and the US mono Revolver. Any chance??
Thank you so much for your marvelous work!
Every beatlemaniac should say a prayer for you!!!
Best Wishes!!!
John.
>I would like to see the
>US Meet the Beatles, US
>Beatles 65, US Help
>+ the stereo) and the
>US mono Revolver. Any chance??
Still working on these myself. Will get em posted when they come to me. :)
MGS
You can find Revolver US mono at the groovy fab place MGS.I have the others you are looking for.Will post them soon.
bless you sailor
Post a Comment