You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!

7 comments:
Yay, been waiting a long time for this one!
PS, this is the 2008 version...which seems to be speed corrected. I wish they had kept it as-is. Guess I will have to look for the original issue. Also note, the artwork is actually for the old issue. The gentleman who ripped the disc did not have a scanner.
hi thanks for all the uploads
you have the albums
-reel music
-a hard day's night (us) stereo
-beatles 65 (mono)
-meet the beatles (mono)
-early beatles (stereo)
-yesterday and today trunk cover(stereo and mono)
-revolver (us) mono
-rubber soul (us) (stereo)no Dexterized version
-magical mysrey tour (us)mono
-A Collection of Beatles Oldies (stereo)
-rarities (uk)
-sgt.pepper (us)stereo
-Help! (Dr. Ebbetts) US Mono & stereo
-The Beatles 'Story (Dr. Ebbetts) US Mono
-yesterday and today(us)stereo
I know is a lot I want to complete my collection just in case if you have one of those i will glad have those.... god bless you
pretty sure Reel Music, The Yesterday and Today (stereo and mono), revolver us mono are up. One of The Beatles Story is also here.
No, its revolver us mono actually.
err revolver us stereo. good pot it is.
I looked 2 times there is no reel music ,no revover us mono, and yesterday and today is up but the butcher cover , no the trunk cover ,i got the trunk cover orange label and it doesn't sound the same example I'm only sleeping is true stereo like uk but it has missing reverse guitar sound (I transfered from my own vinyl, sounds decent)I don't wanna be a bother thanks man for all the uploads ...cheers best beatle blog...oh yellow submarine (us)too
Post a Comment