You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

Collectors Items (Unreleased US Mono/Stereo LP)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias! thank you!

Anonymous said...

i found a very clean vinyl copy at Amoeba in LA for about eight bucks just a few weeks ago. Methinks the used inventory folks didn't know what they had, or maybe just good value for the $$? Sold! :D

Anyway, great to have the good Dr. E's always superb work, thanks bunches once more to msg & all for this great beatlesgem site

Anonymous said...

just noticed the Dr.'s extras!

sweet² :)

Anonymous said...

hi I got questions
What is the best way to burn this flacs?
if is with nero
I have to use normalize all audio files option? and this doesn't affect the original volumen?
I have to use no pause between tracks option or not?

thanks by the way for all these albums .....

Morninggloryseed said...

I've never used Nero to burn .flac...mostly because my copy doesnt seem to work anymore. I use winamp.

I wouldnt normalize or do anything that would change the recordings...normalized WILL affect the volume of each track.

All the best!

Anonymous said...

Yes you can use Nero to burn flac files however you need to get the flac codec for Nero. Do a search such as 'nero flac codec' and you should be able to find it. It is free.

Also a big thank you mgs for this great site and Beatles music.