You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

A/B Road - 21st January 1969

1 comment:

chris067 said...

=========================
01/21/69: (3:28:57)
=========================
Disc 1: (1:14:12)
01: Dialogue (0:06)
02: Dialogue (0:04)
03: Dialogue (0:08)
04: Dialogue (7:04)
05: My Rock And Roll Finger Is Bleeding 21.01 (7:38)
06: Window, Window 21.02 (1:11)
07: Dialogue (1:48)
08: Instrumental 21.03 (2:27)
09: Do The Bunny Hop 21.04 (1:00)
10: Unknown 21.05 (0:48)
11: Instrumental 21.06 (6:43)
12: Somethin' Else 21.07 (2:15)
13: Blossom Dearie They Call Me 21.08 (1:11)
14: Blossom Dearie They Call Me 21.09 (1:08)
15: Oh How I Love The 12-Bar Blues 21.10 (0:18)
16: Daydream 21.11 (1:26)
17: You Are My Sunshine 21.12 (1:58)
18: Whispering-I'm Beginning To See The Light 21.13 (3:22)
19: Instrumental 21.14 (5:33)
20: Instrumental 21.15 (2:26)
21: Unknown 21.16 (0:27)
22: Dig A Pony 21.17 (2:17)
23: I've Got A Feeling 21.18 (1:28)
24: Every Night 21.19 (1:13)
25: Dig A Pony 21.20 (0:23)
26: Dig A Pony 21.21 (2:10)
27: Dig A Pony 21.22 (0:05)
28: Watch Your Step 21.23 (0:21)
29: New Orleans 21.24 (3:47)
30: Madman 21.25 (2:18)
31: Dig A Pony 21.26 (5:22)
32: The Fool 21.27 (1:32)
33: Dig A Pony 21.28 (4:15)
Disc 2: (1:10:07)
01: Dialogue (0:08)
02: Stones x take 1 (0:17)
03: Run For Your Life 21.29 (0:31)
04: Hi Heel Sneakers 21.30 (1:54)
05: My Baby Left Me (That's Alright Mama) 21.3 (4:46)
06: Hallelujah, I Love Her So 21.32 (1:24)
07: Milk Cow Blues-I'm A Man 21.33 (3:27)
08: Improvisation 21.34 (3:39)
09: Dialogue (0:32)
10: Little Queenie 21.35 (0:58)
11: When Irish Eyes Are Smiling 21.36 (1:33)
12: Queen Of The Hop 21.37 (1:43)
13: All I Want Is You 21.38 (1:27)
14: Dig A Pony 21.39 (0:13)
15: Five Feet High And Rising 21.40 (0:32)
16: Dig A Pony 21.41 (4:03)
17: In The Middle Of An Island - Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzeneleen Bogen By The Sea 21.42 (1:42)
18: Dig A Pony 21.43 (3:12)
19: Improvisation-Good Rockin' Tonight 21.44 (5:00)
20: Forty Days 21.45 (2:00)
21: Too Bad About Sorrows 21.46 (0:59)
22: Dig A Pony 21.47 (4:43)
23: I'm Ready 21.48 (0:27)
24: Dig A Pony 21.49 (0:47)
25: Dig A Pony 21.50 (0:06)
26: Dig A Pony 21.51 (4:00)
27: Shout! 21.52 (0:51)
28: Unknown 21.53 (0:19)
29: I've Got A Feeling 21.54 (2:57)
30: I've Got A Feeling 21.55 (1:05)
31: William Smith Boogie 21.56 (2:43)
32: San Ferry Ann 21.57 (0:16)
33: Dig A Pony 21.58 (0:30)
34: You Gotta Give Back 21.59 (0:39)
35: Dig A Pony 21.60 (4:41)
36: Well, Well, Well 21.61 (0:44)
37: You've Got Me Thinking 21.62 (2:08)
38: Dig A Pony 21.63 (3:11)
Disc 3: (1:04:38)
01: Dig A Pony 21.64 (0:20)
02: I've Got A Feeling 21.65 (3:55)
03: Don't Let Me Down 21.66 (9:02)
04: I've Got A Feeling 21.54P (2:57)
05: Dig A Pony 21.49P (2:46)
06: Shout! 21.52P (2:40)
07: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag 21.50P (0:15)
08: Dig A Pony 21.49P (7:08)
09: Dig A Pony 21.67 (0:56)
10: Dig A Pony 21.68 (0:42)
11: Dig A Pony 21.69 (1:15)
12: Dig A Pony 21.70 (0:32)
13: dialogue (0:48)
14: Let's Dance 21.71 (1:05)
15: Improvisation 21.72 (2:42)
16: Don't Let Me Down 21.73 (3:24)
17: Unknown 21.74 (0:27)
18: Get Back-improvisation 21.75 (0:49)
19: For You Blue 21.76 (2:05)
20: She Came In Through The Bathroom Window 21.77 (1:46)
21: She Came In Through The Bathroom Window 21.78 (2:55)
22: She Came In Through The Bathroom Window 21.79 (3:33)
23: She Came In Through The Bathroom Window 21.80 (3:00)
24: She Came In Through The Bathroom Window 21.81 (6:18)
25: Madman 21.82 (1:25)
26: Is That A Chicken Joke 21.83 (1:53)