You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.

You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.

There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.

Enjoy this collection!!!

Cinelogue V - Magical Mystery Tour

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Originally released in 1975 as a double-album, this very early bootleg contained the entire dialogue and music from the film Magical Mystery Tour. Originally mastered from a mono video, this re-release is a 'remaster' made from a stereo laserdisc. Artwork is included.

Anonymous said...

I think I like listening better than watching. - thank you !

Anonymous said...

This was one of the first bootlegs I ever bought and this release brought back a lot of great memories. And yes, some tracks are better to listen to than watching. According to several sources, this year we'll see the rerelease of the MMT film on DVD. Let's hope it'll be breathtaking.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I still have all my vinyl boot's from the '70's. Started with the Get Back disc in 1970. I have all of these somewhere.
Brings back great memories. And the artwork. It's of a time and place. Thanks very much again!!!!