You have found a page containing the most definitive compilations available of the Beatles' music. Included are many of the fine Dr. Ebbetts needle-drops, and the Purple Chick series, nearly in it’s entirety. Also, some great bootlegs are here that fill in any blank spots left.
You will download .zip and .rar files that contain .flac files. You can play the .flac files with VLC Media player, or you can use Winamp…which will also allow you to change them into .wav or .mp3 files. Then you can burn them to a disk or send them to your ipod.
There is a Website chronicling the Purple Chick series. Use it as a guide for what is available. I have not been able to find a website regarding the Dr. Ebbetts collection. However, This Guide shows what is available from the good Doctor. And This Link is to a PDF of even more information.
Enjoy this collection!!!
110 comments:
HI THANKS FOR DOING THIS!
I AM LOOKING FOR THE BEST VERSION OF MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR - BEST SOUND DYNAMICS ETC?
DR. EBBETTS? GERMAN? WHICH ONE WOULD IT BE?
Ohhh, tough call. I guess it just depends on what you like. Of what I've heard, I'd say the Purple Chick edition sounds best...but that is because I am only familiar with Dr E's MFSL drop (EQed) and the original US edition. So, from what I have I'd say the PC edition. I will post it shortly.
Glad to see that your picking up the baton. Sorry to see all the unnecessary hassle that Paul is going through.
I was able to pick almost all the ripe fruit from Paul's wonderful blog before the Blue Meanies came in ruined Pepperland.
There are a couple of things I missed though. I need Dr. Ebbett's Red Wax Mono of With The Beatles and Sgt. Pepper.
I'll probably ask for more as I sort through what I have. Let me know if you need anything. I may have it.
Great that you can do this! Thanks.
I'm hoping for lossless versions of the BBC on Purple Chick. Paulmanaged to get the first three up pre-meanies which I snagged in the knick of time.
Any possibility of the others?
Thanks again
great blog love this site need vol 1 of the peppers purple chick deluxe 2 cd thank you
I just found your site. Great stuff. I am looking for the DESS Mono version of Beatles '65
Thanks again for doing this - I don't know if you are into solo - but I would really love to find a MSFL of Ram - or even a good mono. S
Love the solo works, and I too wish I had mono Ram. :) Will certainly post when/if I get it.
thx so much 4 keepin' the mania alive! ur a Godsend!
would luv downloads of:
sweet apple trax (1&2)
watching rainbows
hey jude (german)
thx again & good luck to u!
any chance the purple chick bbc sessions series (in flac) might be posted? possibly including the CD-ROM? 6plus3 never lasted long enough to finish the series..
ps thanks so much for this site, what you do is very much appreciated
the john barret tapes set?
thanks for the great work lossless is the only way to go....why go to the trouble an post mp3s ....flac and this site R O C K !
The BBC stuff can be found here...
CD01: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHMRH6UF
CD02: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QRL2UUN2
CD03: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSQC5GP2
CD04: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2XVMRX62
CD05: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1YMRC1N1
CD06: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBLVWITT
CD07: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LT5BS2VV
CD08: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQHAGJFE
CD09: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQXDBNEH
CD10: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOJ7XG1Q
would love either Hey Jude or LIB Ebbetts/ Brazilian MONO
you are the best !!!
any chance dvds will make an appearance (mirror spock ed sullivan, let it be, chronology)?
you're our hero
I wish I had the mono jude and LIB. As for DVDs...I would love to focus on that eventually. I want to get all of the music up first, then I can move on to solo works and video. Anyone want to help?!? :)
Do you have the CD-Rom for the Purple Chick BBC set? It seems to be the most elusive one of their releases! Thanks, Paul.
Hello MGS,,Your blog is by far the best!!! Picks up in spite of others disappearing,,This is alittle of track,but are there any Rollinf Stones blogs that are this good? Take care!!
that should read "rolling",,not "rollinf"
Dunno. I do love the Stones but have dedicated my limited time to the Beatles, as they are simply the best. :)
Thanks for the nice words. I started this just as a temp situation...but will continue until its locked. And then, I will move it over to the next one. ;)
What a GLORIOUS site!!! Have you uploaded these all yourself, directly in flac? And does it contains the same stuff as on the PDF-library site?
I've forgotten my request: DESS Rock and Roll Music (2005 Upgrade). Where do you get all this stuff? It's nice!
I started by finding the downloads but lately people have been sharing with me so I've gotten nearly all from trusted sources.
And it is the same as found in the library. Just that is a private backup server and I'm going to eventually password-protect it. The R&R should be listed there...and I'll get it loaded here today.
How about posting the Beatles Purple Chick BBC Series in lossless FLAC? (the Megaupload links seem to be for the mp3 versions) Thanks...
I only have 1-3. But I will post them tomorrow.
Hi, thanks for the R&RM post! I've got still some requests:
-The Beatles' Greatest (Dutch Stereo LP) 2007 Remaster
-Magical Mystery Tour (US Stereo)
-Sgt. Pepper's (US Mono upgrade, US Stereo)
Thanks!!!
request a couple EBBETTS:
The World's Best (German Stereo LP - S*R International)
AND
And Now: The Beatles (German Stereo LP - S*R International)
THX
MAN YOU ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A FANTASTIC SITE !!!!!!!
Any chance of Dr. Ebbetts Beatles 65 Mono or Stereo?
I should have the German ones, and the Beatles 65 up soon
Love songs by dr. ebbetts? I think this is out?
Love songs is on the way.Monday at latest.
Thanks again - do you have the Ebbetts 64 Hollywood bowl?
This is the best muchas gracias.
How about Ebbetts :
Collectors Items: stereo/mono
you are Beatlesmaniac dream !!!
This blog is excellent!
Thanks for all you've already shared. It's amazing!
I'm hoping you have access to the following in FLAC...
Beatle Boots:
Strawberry Lane
Complete Controlroom Monitor Mixes, Vol. 2 (2 Discs)
Artifacts Box Sets Vols. I, II & III
Complete Home Recordings - Home Tapes 1 - 1958-1962 - 2 Cd's - SS06/77
Complete Home Recordings - Home Tapes 2 - 1963 - SS078
Complete Home Recordings - Home Tapes 3 - 1964-1966 - SS079
Complete Home Recordings - Home Tapes 4 - 1967-1968 - SS080
Complete Home Recordings - Home Tapes 5 - 1968 - SS081
Complete Home Recordings - Home Tapes 6 - 1968-1969 - SS082
Every Little Thing - Vol.1 - 2 Cd's - ELT 001/002
Every Little Thing - Vol.2 - 2 Cd's - ELT 003/004
Every Little Thing - Vol.3 - 2 Cd's - ELT 005/006
Every Little Thing - Vol.4 - 2 Cd's - ODP 2002-1
Hodge Podge - Vol.1 - BD 001
Hodge Podge - Vol.2 - BD 007
Hodge Podge - Vol.3 - BD 010
Hodge Podge - Vol.4 - BD 011
Playback - 1 - 2 Cd's - SS117/18
Playback - 2 - 2 Cd's - SS119/20
Playback - 3 - 2 Cd's - SS121/22
Playback - 4 - 2 Cd's - SS123/24
Revolver Sessions 2
Lennon Boots:
The Complete Lost Lennon Tapes
Come On, Listen To Me - 2 Cd's - HMC 004
Any Lennon Interviews
McCartney Boot Sets:
Momacs Hidden Tracks - Vol.1-30 - 30 Cd's
Oobu Joobu
Any McCartney Interviews
Harrison Boots:
Living In The Alternate World
Any solo studio outtakes
DO YOU HAVE
SGT PEPPER's
MFSL
by Dr Ebbetts ?????
thanks again for all your hard work
Here is a non Ebbetts request:
The Beatles - Yesterday Mixes... Today
thx in advance if you have it
Hi, Im looking for - The Alternate One - PEAR.
Thanks in advance
hi - can anyone tell me what interview disc talks about the phillipines?
still would love to see Band on the Run or venus and mars - MFSL....:)
I know solo is second priority!
Thanks!
Kudos eternally mgs!
I am having so much fun checking out the different versions, you have no idea!!!
Just stumbled upon that Bootleg Zone can search by publisher and you can link directly to all the Dr Ebbett's they list:
http://www.bootlegzone.com/files.php?section=1&pub=160
Aside from wanting them all, these couple have me drooling (some already mentioned hear):
A Collection Of Beatles Oldies (UK Stereo)
Collectors Items (Unreleased US Mono/Stereo)
Past Masters - Volumes One & Two (US Mono/Stereo)
Sgt. Pepper's (UK Mono)
Beatles Ballads (UK Stereo)
Let It Be (Brazil Mono)
Thanks again, esp for the BBCs!
Here is a tough one for you:
The Beatles - Bravo Beatles Britztournee In Germany 1966 (Master Of Beatles Essentials)
Do you have it
thx in advance
Thanks for all of the posts. I am looking for all of the dr ebbetts us stereo releases. The uk releases are great, but I would like the versions I rememeber growing up. Thanks for whatever versions you are able to post.
new PURPLE CHICK release
do you have it ????
Live Before America
thx in advance
Just wondering if the star club discs are free of previous problems?
Any solo stuff would be brilliant! Thanks!!!
First, a big THANK YOU for this site. Have managed to pick up where my Purple Chick collection left off. Which brings me to my question... does disc artwork exist yet for "Strong Before Our Birth" and "Live Before America"? Can't seem to track them down. Thanks!
Just found this, what a site. May'be a littele request. I'm looking for Day By Day 37 & 38 by Purple Dog in FLAC
looking for silver hammer series Beatles Chroniles. I have 1 through 4. were there others?
ATLANTA 65???
Thanks!
I am working on everyone's requests. thanks, keep em coming.
Domo Arigato! Thanks! Gracias!....:)
Past Masters Ebbetts?
Thanks for doing this.
Fabulous Sound Lab Series? Thanks for your effort.
can you also put up items as MP3's? I cannot reconfigure as it is.
For personal reasons, and others, I won't be posting any MP3s. I'm not a tech guy but what is the issue? Are you able to download the files?
Have you tried using WINAMP or VLC Media Player?
All you need is the ogg codec & flac will play in WMP 11 in Vista at least! Been doing so ever since i found the site & loving every minute of it!! Thanks so much for what your doing!
On going kudos mgs, et al! Here is a list of Ebbetts I haven't managed to locate yet:
KNOWN TO EXIST:
Hard Days (UK Blue Box Stereo)
Hard Day's Night (US UA-Stereo 2006)
Collection of B Oldies (UK Blue Box Stereo)
Sgt Pepper (UK Mono)
And Now The Beatles (German Stereo)
Joly What The Beatles and Frank Ifiled (US Vee Jay Stereo)
Collectors Items (US "unreleased")
UNCERTAIN IF THE DOC PUT THESE OUT:
Hard Days Night (Centered Remix)
For Sale (Centered Remix)
Help (Centered Remix)
Anyone know?
Thanks for this wonderful site. Do you have Sgt. Pepper's US Stereo? Abbey Road US Stereo?
>Hard Days (UK Blue Box Stereo)
It's already one the site.
>Hard Day's Night (US UA-Stereo 2006)
Don't have it...and it is fake stereo for the record.
>Collection of B Oldies (UK Blue Box Stereo)
No such thing.
>Sgt Pepper (UK Mono)
I wish
>And Now The Beatles (German Stereo)
Should be up soon.
>Joly What The Beatles and Frank Ifiled (US Vee Jay Stereo)
Don't have it, but it is same master as the Introducing The Beatles album.
>Collectors Ite>ms (US "unreleased")
Should be soon.
>UNCERTAIN IF THE DOC PUT THESE OUT:
>Hard Days Night (Centered Remix)
>For Sale (Centered Remix)
>Help (Centered Remix)
None exist.
And I don't have Abbey Road or Sgt Pep US Stereo.
Hi, MGS.
Thanks for all your work. Just discovered this the other day; you are sharing pure happiness. Any sign of DE's blue box stereo MMT or Jap mono MMT on the horizon?
Or can you, by any chance recommend the best sounding mono and stereo versions available? So far my best copies are, I think, PC's stereo and DE's US mono. (I don't like MFSLs).
Thanks again. Awesome gear.
Many Thanks for the info!
>Hard Days (UK Blue Box Stereo)
>It's already one the site.
Ahhh I should have just clicked! It still says "coming soon" on that page so you might want to revise.
>Collection of B Oldies (UK Blue Box Stereo)
>No such thing.
Me bad, I just meant the mere mortal stereo version.
Look forward to the others.
If I manage to get a lossless UK mono SP, I will certainly share!
Much appreciated!
do you have "Sea of Green"? Thanks for everything!
Above...thanks for the offer of uk Pepper...im sure one of us will get it soon. to the other...I do have sea of green and somehow I forgot to upload it. I am on vacation, so you will have to be patient...but in a week from Monday I will get it posted.
And to the other anom...not sure there is a DEES Blue box MMT. Dont think it exists.
Also when I get back, all of PC's BBCs will be posted!
hey MGS,
apparently new PC JUST "came out"?
Live 03- Conquering America
just letting you know!
Hi - Do you have "Live at Indiana State Fair" or "Atlanta 65"?
Thank you so much!
Do you happen to have "It's Not Too Bad"? My copy has gone bad and I need a replacement.
Great blog! Keep up the great work!
I'm loving this blog. :)
Some things I'd love to hear:
With the Beatles and Sgt Pepper's (Japanese Mono Red Wax)
and not completely Beatles related:
The Apple Singles Collection Series
Could you please upload the "Abbey Road Video Show" by Strawberry Records? I already have other versions, but I need this one. Great blog, by the way.
Hello,,,I second the motion for the Complete Apple Singles collections!!! Awesome sevice,BTW !!
Nice blog, I'm looking for Day By Day vol 37 & 38 possibly in FLAC.
Hello eberybody,,,this is alittle off topic,,but,,does anyone know how to burn any of these? when I try with winamp I get a "not a registered title" and flac frontend makes no sense at all! Can it be done?
Hello eberybody,,,this is alittle off topic,,but,,does anyone know how to burn any of these? when I try with winamp I get a "not a registered title" and flac frontend makes no sense at all! Can it be done?
cant wait for the PC BBCs!
I hope you're back, MGS!
Wonderful site - one of the best without doubt. Would love the following if you can locate them -
1/ COMPLETE APPLE SINGLES COLLECTION (10 disc set)
2/ PURPLE CHICK BBC SESSIONS (disc 11 CD-ROM)
Cheers Andy
Are you sure that all the material here is authentic? Nice site!
PLEASE continue with The Beatles Complete Silent Sea series - vols. 1, 6, 7 & 12 were really nice. THANKS!
Thanks for all you do! Do you have "Can You Hear Me" or "Live in Minneapolis"?
"Thanks" just dosen't cut it...but thanks anyhow!
I have a file of the PC BBC complete artwork, and it has a "disc 11" which is labeled as a bonus disc and apparently is a CD-ROM.
Any chance "disc 11" of the PC BBC series could be posted? That would be FANTASTIC.
Cheers,
Mr. Kite!
guess I should've scanned the previous posts a little more carefully...
so please treat my previous post re the PC BBC disc 11 as a "second" for getting this uploaded...
or "third" "fourth" or "fifth"...think I lost count! ;)
Anyway, thanks³ for the Beatlesend that is this site :D
I everything, all the DESS stuff, authentic? And real DESS quality? How can you be sure of that.
"Request A Download" Meet The Threetles [Purple Chick] (loosless)
Hi there! Some requests:
-DESS Imagine US
-DESS John Lennnon/Plastic Ono Band
-DESS McCartney US Stereo
THANKS!!
Another request:
all the
-"Apple Compact disc UK Singles Collection"
many thanks!
Hey! I'm looking for:
-DESS Second Album US Mono upgrade
-DESS Something New US Mono upgrade
-DESS Magical Mystery Tour US Stereo
-DESS 1962-1966 US Stereo 2 on 1
Thank you!!
Hey there...
a question:
where do you (MGS, vinz etc.) get the Purple Chick releases?? Not from cd's, i think?
Hey everybody. A question for Vinz, chris067:
where do you get your Ebbetts stuff? From your own cd's?
hi. Can you tell me which cd's are ripped from YOUR real discs? And do you get stuf from usenet or newsgroups such as alt.binaries.beatles? And which ones?
Brilliant site but I was wondering if you had the 11th and final cd-rom volume of the purple chick BBC set?
Hi, This is an absolutely fantastic site and service. I, too, am requesting the Purple Chick CD-Rom for the BBC Upgrade. Thanks again!
Will get BBC 11 up ASAP. In the meantime, I'm going to close this thread until I am caught up.
hi. Can you tell me which cd's are ripped from YOUR real discs? And do you get stuf from usenet or newsgroups such as alt.binaries.beatles? And which ones?
hello MGS...i considery strong your honestity...the sound of the transfers and quality of decompresion are excelent, none error become it...i considered your humain quality and generous attitude to share your discographie...nadie debe preguntar demas:...mil gracias y NO dejes este blog....!
cheers.......gracias...
Thank you for this incredible site. Thank you for all you do. A couple of small Dr Ebbett requests: The Beatles' Hottest Hits Denmark LP, Long Tall Sally mono, and the UK version of Rarities (not the Blue box remaster).
Oh and Video 1 is a bit difficult to find anywhere....if you have it to post.....thank you
I'm getting bored with these nerdy TW*TS persistently asking the same boring questions as to the source of these discs. Use your effing ears. They sound fine to me. Great site MGS. The best there is.
Hi MGS. I like your blog very much.
My request: all the Purple Chick FIXES. Maybe someone has these, it would be nice if he/she could share them, asap.
Thank you,
paul
Thanks for the great downloads! Do you have any of the George Martin discs? Instrumentally salutes the Beatle girls, Off the Beatle track, .. and his orchestra play Help. Many thanks.
-The Beatles (DMM) "Mirror Spock"
German stereo master
-A Collection of Beatles oldies (Dr Ebbetts, Stereo)
-With the Beatles & Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band (Red Wax Japanese Mono)
Dear Santa,
Many many Thanx for your presents.
It's X-Mas everyday for me !
Thank you once again for everything. Best site on the net!
Have we gotten close to some solo work - Ebbetts MFSL - anything. I know you did ram which was brilliant, but anything else would be fantastic as well.
thanks so much
Hi -
I have a few requests:
Yesterday...And Today (US stereo LP Trunk Cover 2005 Upgrade) 1CDR
Yesterday...And Today (US Mono LP Trunk Cover 2005 Upgrade) 1CDR
Beatles '65 (US Mono LP 2005 Upgrade) 1CDR
Help! (US Mono LP 2005 Upgrade) 1CDR
Thanks for all the downloads!
Any chance of seeing more video? Get Back Chronicles and other Fab Productions anyone? MGS!!! thanks for all that you do!!
Maybe silly for someone, but I search the Overtone Cds = Every little thing Vol. 1 to 4.
I'm a fan of recording variations and lucky for me, I'll find mostly these stuffs, here in great sound quality !
So many thanks to you and sorry to keep you busy !
____________________
The spoiled rotten brat ;-)
Just thought I'd let you know of a new Purple Chick release -"SEATTLE DOWN" another in the live collection. Hope you can deliver as always.
Thanks for all the hard work Andy.
PURPLE CHICK ALERT!!!!
Two new releases just out - SEATTLE DOWN & CONVENTION HALL WISDOM. Both are part of the live series.
Thanks for the wonderful site.
Your site is AMAZING! Thanks for all your hard work.
Perhaps your could load Dr. Ebbetts "Revolver - US Mono"?
Who know if EMI/Apple will ever release Vol. 3 of "The Beatles Capitol Albums" (which really should include the US Versions of Hard Day's Night, Yesterday & Today, Revolver, and Hey Jude/or The Beatles Story.) You already have mono and stereo versions of all of these, with the exception of Hey Jude (which had no US mono) and Revolver.
Thanks! :)
Hi MGS! What a great site! I've got some requests from the Paul Mccartney Collection series:
-Wings at the Speed of Sound
-Red Rose Speedway
-Venus and Mars
-McCartney
I hope you have these, it would be very nice if you could post them!
Thank you,
paul
I'd love to hear the Lazy Tortoise 1967 and 1968 interviews sets.
I wonder about some of The Millennium ReMasters series, specifically the US Millennium Reels (stereo 2-fer's from reel-to reels) and the Millennium Original Mono Recordings "supposedly from safety copy tapes made by TOSHIBA EMI in the early 80's when they first put out the ORIGINAL MONO RECORDINGS on red vinyl."
For all these "needle-drops" you've given us access to (which have been great - thanks!) it would be interesting to get a tape-based mono-stereo set...
Thanks again and thanks you in advance for any help in the MR Reels U.S. Stereo / Japan Mono Collection (or what there is of it!) that you might be able to find.
This blog is amazing. Are you able to find the 4 CD revolver sessions in FLAC?
Awesome website!
Ever come across a recording of Brian Epstein reading 'Cellarful of noise', other than the excerpt on Anthology One? I think that would be interesting!
I am having a hard time looking for The Beatles UK singles collection DR EBBETTS,can you upload it?
Post a Comment